Mobile HF Antenna
Mobile Antenna is intended to operate as a part of the HF RDF system.
Antenna is transportable and fast deployable.
The Antenna provides the following functionality:
- reducing of influence of signals scattered by shelter on the bearing measurement results due to remote place of antenna system deployment;
- small size that allows performing the deployment at site no larger than 4*4 m2;
- instrumental precision of direction finding +-2 degree;
- 24-hour operation mode;
- Operating frequency range: 1.5 - 30 MHz
- Azimuth signal receiving sector: 360 degree
- Signal receiving sector by elevation: 30 degree in mode Watson-Watt and 85 degree in interferometer mode
Recommended for use in direction finding and radio monitoring systems