Multichannel digital processing unit
Unit is designed for analog-digital processing of the RF signals.
The device belongs to the SDR class, therefore, management and reception of data is carried out using specialized software.
The device has two 10 digital cells. In each cell, pre-filtering and amplification of the RF signals
in two independent receiving channels are provided.
In each cell there are an analog processing before the ADC, analog-digital conversion,
digital multi-channel processing for forming a given bandwidth and lowering the sampling rate,
buffering streams of digital data interface functions.
Signal digital data streams are issued through the Ethernet-controller with a speed 1Gbit/sec to
local computer network. The control unit also generates control commands to local adjustable
attenuators and control commands.
- Operating frequency range: 1.5 - 30 MHz
- Number of independent receiving wideband analog RF channels: 20
- Number of digital stream output channels: 20
- Maximal level of input signal taking into attenuation: 0 dBm
- ADC sampling rate: 100 MHz
- Minimum settings step of the central frequency: 1 Hz
- Bandwidth of digital filters for narrowband channel: 100 kHz
- Bandwidth of digital filtering for one wideband output digital channel: 600 - 4000 kHz
- Input RF connector type: SMB, 50 Om
- Form-factor: 19'', 3U
- Output interface: Gigabit Ethernet
- Power supply: AC 220 V, 50 Hz
- Power consumption: not more than 250 V*A
- Set of demonstration software for device testing
- A variety of functional software to work with the receiver (available on separate request)
Recommended for use in direction finding and radio monitoring systems